Friday 28 August 2009

Love school with Google Docs

It's that time of year again. Time to brush off the sand from lazy days at the beach and hit the books. Time for group projects, club registrations, and dorm events. As I start my senior year at Stanford, this is the last time I'll experience back to school, and I'm hoping to make the most of it with a little help from Google Docs.

I've collaborated with classmates on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations throughout my college career, but after interning at Google for a summer and talking to many of you about how you use Google Docs, there are a few new ideas I'm itching to try, like new templates for resident assistants, teaching assistants, and student leaders.

Curious to learn more about Google Docs yourself? Check out our new Google Docs page for college students. You'll find tips and tricks -- based off much of your own feedback -- for great ways to save time with Google Docs both in and out of the classroom.

For one particularly fun way to reap the benefits of collaborating with Google Docs, check out this video about a lovestruck student on a mission. Enjoy, and have a great school year!



Posted by Stephanie Vezich, Google Docs Summer Intern